CD –> Windows Media Player –> Windows 8.1 PC –> Windows Phone App –> Windows Phone
- Rip the CD to your Windows 8.1 PC using Window Media Player.
- Transfer the music from your Windows 8.1 PC to your Window Phone using the Windows Phone App.
- Find the music on your phone.
Rip from CD to PC.
- Insert the CD (don’t do anything from Autoplay).
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Click “Rip Settings”
- Choose “Rip <CD Name>”
Transfer from PC to Phone.
- Install the Windows Phone App onto the PC.
- Plug your phone into the PC (make sure it’s charged first).
- Choose “Add to phone”.
- “Add music”.
Find the Music on the Phone.
- Swipe left to view all apps.
- Choose “Music + Videos”
- Under “Collection” choose “Music”
- If you don’t see your song/track, swipe left to view other categories:
- et cetera