Here is a response from Namespro.ca:
… even when creating a non-individual registrant profile (e.g. Corporation, Organization, Education Institute), an individual administrative contact (and an individual technical contact) representing the party must be provided.
To confirm, please refer to WHOIS records for domains such as rcmp.ca:
So here are the steps:
- Create a new Namespro account: https://www.namespro.ca/NewAccount.asp
- Use a first and last name.
- Use a generic, permanent email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Login after creating the account.
- Choose “useful tools” on the left menu.
- Click “start now” under “Create new registrant.” <-- This is where we register an organization.
- Choose your registrant type. I find it helpful to choose from the full list.
- Agree to the terms and you’re golden .
When registering an organization, choose from the entire list of registration types: